Freshmen Scholarships at Caldwell University for Foreign Students in USA 2020
Caldwell University is Catholic University in the USA offering scholarships to international freshmen in various degree programmes.
The University’s degree programs range from the Arts, Sciences and professional fields. As a result of her reputable academic excellence, she has consistently sustained elite accreditation within the United States of America
Value of Award
The value of the award for the Freshmen Scholarships at Caldwell University for Foreign Students in the USA are highlighted below:
- Presidential Scholarships are generally awarded to full-time freshmen with outstanding high school achievement and SAT scores above 1270.
- Awards range from $20,000 to full tuition and are renewable each year for four years. Caldwell Scholarships are generally awarded to full-time freshmen with excellent academic high school achievement (equivalent to a 3.0 U.S. GPA or higher) and minimum SAT scores of 1080.
- Awards range from $13,000 to $20,000 and are renewable each year for four years. Recognition Awards are awarded to full-time freshmen students that demonstrate exceptional leadership skills or a high-level commitment to extracurricular or community service activities. Awards range from $1,000 to $5,000 and are renewable each year for four years. You should submit an activity resume with your admissions applications highlighting your extracurricular activities, community service, and leadership positions.
- Talent Scholarships are awarded to full-time students interested in studying art or music.
- Portfolio reviews or auditions are required. Awards range from $500 to $5,000.
- Athletic Grants are awarded to full-time students with exceptional athletic ability.
- Athletic awards vary and may be used for tuition and on-campus room and board.
To be eligible for the Freshmen Scholarships at Caldwell University for Foreign Students in the USA, consider the following:
- An official high school transcript or official results from the G.E.D. exam.
- The average GPA for Caldwell’s incoming freshman class was around a 3.3 on a 4.0 scale, or a B average.
- A class rank indicative of serious preparation for college.
- Completion of sixteen units of work in college preparatory courses.
- These should include successful completion of four units of English, two units of a foreign language, two units of college preparatory mathematics, two units of science (at least one of which must be laboratory science), one unit of history, and other college preparatory courses.
- A student who has sixteen units but has not satisfied all the prerequisites may be admitted on the recommendation of the Committee on Admissions provided evidence is given of ability to pursue college work.
December 1, 2019.
How to Apply
To successfully apply for the Freshmen Scholarships at Caldwell University for Foreign Students in the USA, take note of the following:
- Complete and submit the application for admission or The Common Application along with a non-refundable $50 application fee to the Office of Admissions.
- Fill out the Admissions Information Request Form.
- Take the SAT or ACT and have scores reported to Caldwell University. (College code: 2072)
- Have an official high school transcript sent to Caldwell University
- Have two letters of recommendation sent from a high school guidance counsellor, teacher, or another reputable source. You may also have them fill out this form.
- Submit a graded essay/term paper written in the last year or an essay on one of the topics on the application.
- The application should be made early in the senior year of high school.
NB: Caldwell University’s rolling admissions policy, however, allows the candidate to apply throughout the year.